[General description] The warehouse of Good, Toms & Company, wholesale drapers. This well proportioned three storey brick building has a stone facade with classical features. The name of the firm appears in relief on a pediment atop the ornamental parapet. [On back of photograph] 'Acres 19 and 44 / Stephens Place, east side / Left side of Good, Toms is 75 yards north of Rundle Street. / 1890-1900 / Compare with B 130 and see directories for position of Good, Toms and Co.' (Another hand) 'Frontage of Good, Toms': 21 yards.' (Another hand) 'Shop front installed in this building in 1934 for Chas. Birks & Co. (See B 6608)'.