The early iron barque 'County of Ayr', 499 tons, under tow by the tug boat 'Euro'. The ship has both channels and chainplates. The iron barque (ex ship) 'County of Ayr', 499 tons, at Port Adelaide. [County of Ayr iron ship, 499 tons, ON45977, 170.0 x 17.3 x 17.3. Built 1863 (6) C. Connell and Co. Glasgow. Owners R&J Craig, registered Glasgow c.1894 sold to Port Adelaide and eventually to JA Walker. By this time rigged down to a barque. Sold in July 1901 to Messrs. Folder, Barker and Ward and Captain William Tulloch and registered at Hobart. Wrecked 23 October 1905 on Danger Reef, Otago NZ. General work before sale to Australia, usually in the coal trade when owned in Port Adelaide, and used for the transport of Tasmanian timbers until wrecked, after sale to Hobart].