Tracing of map with sections 131, 132, 134, 173, 175, 177, 222 and 299, purchased 25 May 1854 in the Hundred of Nuriootpa, shown in green. Section numbers of land across the area of the map are shown; section 156, on the right hand edge of the map, was the section on which the town of Nuriootpa was laid out in 1856 . Ink and watercolour on paper, ink notation. Scale 2 inches to 1 mile. (Original on same sheet as maps 38-40).