Sweet, Samuel White, c. 1882, Photograph, B 2116
Rundle Street, Adelaide, looking east from the King William street intersection. Shopkeekers on the left are: at no. 2, Simmons and Co., Clothier, and Catanach and Vandome, Jewellers. At no. 4 is J.T. Fickling, Tailor, at no. 10 is H. Woodcock, Butcher, and at no. 12 is E.S. Wigg & Son, strationers. At no. 22 is Donaldsons, Andrews & Sharland, and at no. 30 is J.W. Parkin, draper. Waterhouse Chambers is on the right, with its tenant Joel Moss' 'Temple of Fashion'. On the left is the Bee Hive corner. To see the building that replaced this one in 1890, see B 16276. For the same building in 1967 see B 17064. For a view of the renovated building taken in 2003, see B 68713. Note the tramlines.