Views taken during the West Broken Hill Football Club tours of South Australia and Victoria, 1925: Ship tied up at the wharf, Port Pirie. A researcher suggests that the small steamer is the "SS Nelcebee", built in Port Adelaide in 1883. When this photo was taken the ship was based in Port Pirie and owned by the Adelaide Steam Tug Company. She was taken out of service in 1928 and converted to an auxiliary cargo sailing vessel, and was used like this until 1982, when the vessel was gifted to the South Australian Maritime Museum. The vessel survives on dry land at Port Adelaide.