The four masted steel barque 'Lord Ripon', 2765 tons, dismasted at Sydney [steel 4 mast barque, 2765 tons, ON99385, 318.0 x 43.2 x 24.5. Built 1892 (3) Grangemouth Dockyard Co. Alloa. Owners: Sailing Ship Lord Ripon Ltd. (J Harron and Co.) registered Liverpool. Sold 1898 to German owners and renamed 'Nal' after the war was allotted to the French who sold her to English buyers, and she was then sold to the free port of Dantzig, all without change of name. Abandoned in an apparently sinking condition off Cape Horn, January 16, 1922].